Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Happy 4th America!


Ah, even though it's the beginning of July it still doesn't feel like summer to me since I'm currently taking summer classes at uni and I work Monday-Friday during the week. My life constantly feels like I'm preparing for the next day's tasks instead of enjoying the warm and comforting moments summertime has to offer. However this week I found time to escape to the beach with some of my closest girlfriends for the fourth of July. We spent most of the day looking for parking (it was a nightmare!) but once we found the valet, we only had about 2 hours left with the sun. Makeup free, hair product free and worry free was exactly how I wanted it and exactly how I enjoyed it! By the way here are a few products that stay by my side at the beach, literally can't travel without them...
The rainbow flip-flops are a MUST, I've had mine since my sophomore year in high school and just can't part with my beat up pair and the ray-bans are a timeless addition to all beachwear. But my new essentials have to be the MAC Studio fix concealer, Hawaiian Tropic Royal Tanning Blend continuous spray tanning oil, Rose Bud Salve, NARS Dovima nail polish and Garnier's Power Putty Surfer Hair. I could go on and on about how great these products are but I'll save that for a favorites post! Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment