Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's About Time!

No really it is about time I start tending to this blog, which I've had for about 4 years now. It started out as a way to spend my free time and write about fashion, DIY, styling and everything else lifestyle related- and well...tumblr came along. However,  my tumblr has become a visual representation of my personal aesthetic instead of a traditional "blog", but thats what most tumblrs are like versus a blogger's well, um- blog. I'm hoping this new project will keep me on my toes with trying new things and branching out this school year. I have a lot in store for this blog and the people who read it, like you! As well as many personal goals I wish to accomplish. Can't wait to kick things off next week on here...here we go!

                                    ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment