Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Zara Summer Sale 2013!

You can't imagine the excitement that came over me when I went to Zara's website a few days before payday only to find that the annual Spring/Summer sale had started- everything is on sale!! I have already assembled my shopping cart online and will be able to purchase them in a couple days- its kind of a window shopping security blanket. Here's a look at whats currently in my shopping cart:

Combination Denim Top: The perfect shirt to play with double denim, this boxy cut is essential for me trying to disguise my belly during my period of weight loss lol. I've also wanted a denim/chambray top since last fall and this one's perfect and not the usual button up.
Combination Checked Sweater: I LOVE LOVE LOVE a cute crew-neck, they're so easy to throw on with jeans or trousers and your outfits basically done. The tartan sleeves on this one takes it up a notch and with a gold or neon statement necklace, this look is complete.
Checked Blouse: More tartan, whats better than that. This is one of the items that should be a closet staple for men and women, plaid never goes out of style- great for layering, wearing on your hip a-la Leandra Medine or just by itself. Simple must have.

Skull Print Shirt: Okay so I've been totally over the skull/cross/stud phase everyone is going through (and still am) but this print stood out to me out of all the others I've seen this season..maybe its the skulls and red squares against the cream? Whatever it is, this is the only skull anything you'll see me purchase any time soon.

Asymmetric Hem Sweater: My closet is full of prints and textures but not nearly enough basic items. Over sized, lightweight and slightly longer in the back makes this sweater an easy garment to pair with cutoffs, trousers, jeans and overalls as well as transitioning well into spring.

               
Basic Thong Sandal with Buckle: Neutral sandals go with everything- get a pair of light-washed boyfriend jeans and this is perfect for those walks to class on campus.


Make sure you guys go check out the sale, not sure when it ends but everything online is marked down. Don't miss out on this one, next one comes around new years. Happy shopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment