Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Teen Vogue Fashion University: My AMAZING Experience! (Day 3)

Before listening to the incredible Eve MacSweeney and Phyllis Posnick we were given a special viewing of the documentary 'The Editor's Eye' an insiders look into the lives of the editors at Vogue. 




 Day three was bittersweet for me, it was the last day of FashionU aka graduation. It truly felt as if these girls and guys were my real classmates. The first day we arrived it seemed like we had entered an amazing realm of fashion orientation. I was beginning to put people's faces to their facebook profiles and trying to remember names of those I had interacted with online. Every morning I would wake up to an amazing view of 34th and 3rd and the beautiful skyline of the city of which I was learning to navigate on my own. The scents of street food, perfume, trash and city air all became too familiar almost like it was home. I never wanted to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment