Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Fun In the Fan













You can't deny the love for your city when the day is beautiful. Although it was around 50 degrees, the sun was out strong and motivated my sis and I to go out for a great day of eating, drinking and slight shopping. I originally pulled out my kaftan to wear without the moto jacket but then I walked outside and turned right back around. We decided to try Foo Dog, a new restaurant in the fan that's residing in the old Main Street Art building. The food was great and the wine was delicious. The atmosphere there was very lively and by the time we left around 7:30, there was a wait as people lined up to be seated. If you're in or around RVA I recommend stopping in and trying something. Their specialty is Asian, they have ramen bowls as well as vegan/vegetarian and gluten free options for each dish-which makes them extra Richmond-y lol. 
Jacket- UNIF | Kaftan- H&M Conscious | Pants: Old Navy | Shoes: Zara 
Sunnies and Turquoise Ring: F21 | Gold Band: Ebay


2 comments:

  1. Great shots. This looks like a fun day. I love your style! I wanted to tell you that when I saw you at the Teen Vogue Fashion U. I also love your outfit. It's so cool yet looks effortless. Can't wait to read more. :)

    x Coreyiel
    http://theluxeminimalist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you! You too girl...maybe this year we can chat with each other about style if you're planning on going again, I sure am!
      :)

      xxo Regan

      Delete