Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Style Inspiration

Often I am asked the questions,
'who inspires your style?' or 'who do you look up to in the [fashion] industry?',
so well here they are..

Miroslava Duma


Blair Eadie


Eva Chen


Jenna Lyons


Taylor Tomasi Hill


Solange Knowles


This post has reminded me a lot of who I am. I've been saying this summer I wanted to go as minimal as possible, but seeing these ladies reminded me that I am not always a minimal kind of person. I'm attracted to color, bold prints, patterns, mixing and matching. But the transition to becoming more neutral and simple as far as color palette has been fun for me (the colors should be simple but the looks shouldn't disappoint). The way clothes make me feel when I see them and feel them, experience them...it's so indescribable. Reminds me of a quote I wrote down this week in one of my classes:

"Art is the realest deception of all, 
its deception that creates real emotions"
Peace and love,

xxxo

-R.


No comments:

Post a Comment